About HNB Bank
HNB Bank, n.a. was originally organized in May1888 as the Bank of Hannibal. The building on the corner of Main & Broadway in Hannibal, Missouri was constructed in 1889 and today, remains the bank’s corporate headquarters. In 1903 the bank applied for and was granted a national charter and became Hannibal National Bank. As the bank continued to grow to serve additional markets throughout Northeast Missouri, we officially became HNB National Bank in 2003.