- All Photos must have been taken by amateur photographers.
- Entries must be submitted by August 1, 2016.
- HNB employees, directors, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Number of entries limited to 3 per person.
- All entries must be of outdoor themes (landscapes and close-up shots are acceptable). Photographs with people or household pets, as the primary subject will not be considered.
- All entries must be scenes in or around Hannibal, Palmyra, Monroe City, Perry, Bowling Green, Troy, Wentzville, St. Joseph, or Savannah Missouri. Entries must include the location where the scene was photographed.
- Only horizontal pictures will be considered. Photos must fit the 8 1/2″ x 11″ calendar format. Selected photo will be cropped for that format.
- Each entry must be the work of the person submitting the photo.
- All photos must be submitted in digital, high-resolution, JPEG format.
Entrant Must Submit
One completed entry form is required for each contestant. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
Entries will be judged by the HNB Bank Marketing Committee and are based on appeal, content and photographic skill. The judges will select the 12 winners and their photographs will be included in the 2017 HNB Bank calendar. The decision of the judges is final. HNB Bank retains the right to use submitted photos in any advertising and/or promotion. WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED AFTER AUGUST 31, 2016.